When you book your tandem parachute jump, you will be given an arrival time for one of our sessions. Once you arrive on-site you need to register with our reception.
- During a group briefing, your Tandem Instructor will explain everything you need to know about your skydiving experience and you can ask as many questions as you like.
- Your instructor will kit you in a jumpsuit and special dual harness when its your time to jump. You will also be given headgear and goggles.
- Once you have boarded the aircraft, it takes less than 15 minutes to reach skydiving altitude and you’ll be 3 miles above the dropzone.
- After leaping from the open door you’ll experience up to one minute of freefall.
- The instructor opens your parachute at around 5,000ft and you then enjoy around 5 minutes under canopy taking in the spectacular views of the Lincolnshire Wolds before landing back on the dropzone.
- The spectator area is not far away, so you can head back to see your friends and family before you instructor helps you out of your kit.
- Before you leave, you will be presented with a Tandem Jump certificate to prove you were brave enough to skydive.
- If you booked our video and photo package, then this will be ready either shortly after you land, or during busy times we may post it on to you.
Your skydiving experience ideally takes only a few hours and we book staggered arrival times in order to reduce waiting times as much as possible.
Normally on a weekend you should expect to be with us at Skydive Hibaldstow for 4-5 hours and midweek 3-4 hours. However, we cannot account for weather or other delays so please do not be in a rush and allow yourself the whole day to enjoy this unique experience.
Please note that dogs are not permitted on the airfield (except guide dogs) under any circumstances so please do not bring them with you.