- Founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitzand Chris Hughes on February 4, 2004.
- CEO: Mark Zuckerberg
- Product: Social Network
- Employees: 25,105 AND GROWING
- Headquarters: Menlo Park, CA
- Market Cap: $520 billion AND GROWING
- Growth in last ten years: 483%
If you want to understand the beginnings of Facebook, which is one of the most widely-used social media platforms in human history, just watch the movie “The Social Network.” The film is all about the founding of this social network at Harvard University, which also includes depictions of the characters who eventually sued and won for the theft of their original social network idea.
New-found planet may have life on it: Here’s what we know so far. >>> prossit.com